2012年10月26日星期五

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com ow his Highness Pri

The barracks door stop .Tobol took me off to the barracks to go, Ka Mori is a flying car carrying another two pro who disappeared in the barracks . All the captain ,you can sleep well last night ? Standing in the hologram before viewing the lancet ,hear someone come in ,without looking back and asked .
,that alone and slept very well last night ,did not know his Highness Prince cani help you? See camp a military uniform ,the lancet ,I favor a salute . ,I check is ready ,you choose a mech .
This ... ... , I can pick ? Of course, I want a War I used to play in the sword ,so I hope can drive it to the prince assessment .War. Prince Lance A Lindt vaguely remembered is a type that is a most basic models ,only in the boot camp that may have .
Remember that it should be the Santa Fe Los production company . I in the game MechAssault list to see the production company name ,but in reality there is no such a company . You might as well choose it ,this is Santa Fe Los products UL �D R1 remoteassault combat mecha .
Santa Fe Los company produced the UL �D R1universal remote assault combat mecha ,commonly known as phantom blade .The shoulder can choose to install the 230mm �� 8120mm �� 16mounted or mounted rocket launcher ,and a space battle anti-ship torpedo system ammunition for 2 Orion type of high explosive torpedo .
Hand may choose to use portable 88mm laser gun ,single handheld with the assembly number 2 ,choose to equip it with one hand, but on the other hand is equipped with a powerful armored shield .
Can also choose to equip 120mm~406mm photoelectric magnetic cannon ,holding hands with .The back can receive melee armed or spare magazine ,flight system adopts the anti gravity photon vector composite propeller .
Net standard weight is 49.8 tons ,total weight up to 80 tons of standard equipment .( standard weight is defined in the standard under the action of the gravity of the measured weight .Because of the weight on each planet because of gravity is different and somewhat difference ,so there is a standard weight .
) Have a cosmic battle ability ,protection ,but excellent maneuverability machine .Looked at from the holographic image displayed on a group of data ,I was a bit dizzy ,change a kind of models of the mecha ,and spend time with control , the .
.. ... The lancet , see what I was thinking about , an excellent mecha pilot ,can in a very short time to adapt to the different mechs driving way ,and for the same company produces different product is more be nothing difficult ,you donre not .
How can I win? I can wait to find out the lancet to selected points, how embarrassed I say .s simple ,you select the mecha ,will be sent to the barracks in the special training ,combat is close quarters ground grappling ,as long as you can play if you qualified training field .
It seems the lancet is underestimate me . Good !Choose the ghost edge ,my equipment a wave knife can be . I quickly agreed ,open humanoid fighting but I am not afraid of who .
Are you sure . ,you give me a shield . I want to say .The lancet to see I am not make fun of ,so he did not say anything ,contact camp commander called a phantom blade .Sit in the phantom blade cockpit ,in accordance with the battalion commander instructions were identity confirmation, I with great care control with the new mecha step stop followed the barracks to guide the vehicle to go ,training field .
The lancet at armored figure clumsy disappear over the horizon ,mischievous smile floating on the face , tobol lieutenant ,I know that you know all the captain for a long time ,for he knows very well ,do you think he is today in the training field, can how long to support .
Prince Tobol standing beside bitter smile and said: His Royal Highness Prince ,excuse me ,I estimated to be no more than ten minutes .But it won alone . Oh -- !Do you think all the battle successfully hit the pitch? ! Lance Tello feeling a little surprised .
Yes ,to tell you the truth ,I mech expertise is in melee ,joining the Imperial Guard Corps after the half a year to train me only and all war tied to grasp . He really has so much? The Lancet Tobol is a little exaggerate .
The lancet to not to doubt Tobol strength ,but because he clearly wants to join the Imperial Guard Corps needed strength .Paused ,the lancet then asked : your melee abilities from which to learn ? Tobol was red,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, is a fight out .
On the planet He M Ness ,no TV ,no entertainment machine ,the only way to show our boys such interested only agricultural humanoid machine ,when slack season season, we almost everyday secretly drove home farm humanoid fighting broke out ,also not afraid as long as no injury to the person in during busy seasons before coming to the machine the whole good .
So that is what it is. Lancet , with a smile, but ,without professional training system should also ... ... Also ... ... . Prince Lanster or for a long time also can not below the words ,because I drove blade appears again in his field of vision .
This boy how it came out, less than seven minutes ! Lanster Pro King slightly has not looked at the clock ,and he thought I would have to be carried out . Prince Tobol , in the lancet ,ear whispered a few words .
Prince Lanster suddenly cloudy sunny, are you sure ? Yes !Prince .I am sure that he can out . Tobol must be answered .To know the tobol to Prince out what idea? Dugu war can smoothly through the prince to his appraisal ,get help to find Prince Black Skull Pirate unlucky .
And listen to next time , relationresultThe thirty-fourth chapter failure , relationresultStopmachine out of cockpit ,I have some pride to the lancet ,front, His Royal Highness Prince ,I called out ,you may want to fulfill your promises .
Prince Lanster smiled at me ,laugh a little bit treacherous , I will, it seems that I really despise you ,can you in such a short period of time to defeat a team of imperial elite ,it is indeed amazing ,now as long as you can pass the test flight on the line .
And what flight test ?You just said ... ... . See Prince Lanster .I was speechless . All of the captain ,his Royal Highness Prince just said you can shoot training ground even if you pass ,you pass you can play next round of testing .
Tobol in the side for the lancet ,rescue .Shot Tobol a look ,the prince is just what it says, but the ... ... , cried -- ,line !How to test ? I was really let the prince to what I put it in writing ,because the result is about to manipulate the real battle armor ,a happy heart ,let the prince in the words drilled loopholes .
You give all the tobol lieutenant ,captain detailed explanation about it . The lancet was happy to kick the ball to Tobol . The flight test is very simple ,you in a specified period of time under the conditions provided for driving UL - R1 fly out of the scope of the provisions even through the test .
After you have? I don take a test .Tobol saw me seem very sure of yourself ,a bit indecisive . No , or prince Lanster took the words , give your time is sixty minutes, the scope is the base . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论