2012年10月25日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre h and hurt to put to

Communicate with the pillow feelings that is getting aller right, I also have no useless talk to directly say to 3 people again:"Anyway the bed can sleep two people very greatly, so this game is a cent set to the war, win square's berth and hurt to put to sleep ground, I and white the Yan is a set of, the database Luo Luo and Yi road the rice is a set of, everyone uses a pillow to throw each other, is stipulating time inside which the other party in the set hit of the number of times is the most even if which the set win!Basic rule be so, who still have been already added?"
"I have an opinion!"
The database Luo Luo raises hand to say to me very lovely:"You and white the Yan obviously occupy advantage on the age, this kind of is unfair, and I request from the new cent set."
"This ……"
I am together hesitant, divide two of him of purpose be for letting 2 people at united build up comity in the cooperation, if separately isn't the original intention that disobeys me?But if don't divide on the age to also don't in the past say, put clear humiliated two of him!"
I fall into a difficult choice, being considering solution white the Yan has already called a way:"Want feeling adult not you use the ability of eyes to diminish like, so nonexistent and fair problem."
Ai?Is a good idea!I right away accept the opinion use of white Yan curses of the eye change to return to 5-year-old shape and originally match the clothes of body to loosen to loosely hang the appearance that wants to fallen off at any time on the body a while and looking at database Luo Luo and small Yi the foolish Leng can not believe for an instant over there of shape, my mood abnormality of like, can make these two people change countenance to still pretty have sense of achievement.
The time that takes advantage o foolish Leng of 2 people I stretch hand the status that I's body's seeming to be generous and matchless clothes to tidy up unwillingly can wear just before two human faces sway to use have already become childish voice to say:"Return to absolute being!"
The database Luo Luo first responds to come over to looking at me to say with a pair of shining look in the eyeses:"Is very fierce!Are you how to accomplish?Your small of is the time this appearance?Is lovely!"
"The Xi Xi don't cry up me, I will be ashamed."
I still and just and awkward and shily say, the small Yi has already returned absolute being as well to walk to my in front everywhere height then voice of two of us' to quietly say:"I am taller than you now, should you call my elder brother?"
Hear his words me immediately this take out ah, small Yi~~~I finally knew today, you absolutely were a hunter inside most stomach black person!
Looking at him that was absolutely a little bit more serious don't also play trick the face of meaning who thought of again he is really at play trick, saw small Yi to in a serious manner say sentence"I am playing trick" to me, I right away and nowise show consideration of throw the pillow in the hand toward him, small Yi easily of the Shan body once hid, but didn't expect I am an in a sudden body Shu and appear the place that fallen off in the pillow and picked up oneself the pillow just throwing away and flicks and goes to him and right away claps his whole individuals and all flies and goes out.
Seem ……oneself made an effort too much ……
See the small Yi heavily hit because oneself didn't control good strength in the wall, my facial expression a while white, this under can bother, the small Yi should can't think that I am intentional?
I just thinking apologize to him, small Yi already stand up a face suddenly realize of the facial expression say to me:"So that's why, no wonder that you must I play this kind of game, this kind of game that train speed, strength and reaction dint this is also a kind of self-discipline!Being very good is worth expanding!"
The shape that sees small Yi thus and hard analytical, my 囧 , indeed as expected kid's thinking that grew up at cutthroat noble family since the childhood have already been thoroughly distorted, is really a kid of wretchedness!
I am having muscular spasms of looking at him, the small Yi has already made an effort to throw a pillow toward me and see to take to roar and shout the pillow of information to hit toward me me right away quick Shan body, but have never thought Yang and white Yan, after death didn't guard against of white Yan right away drive failed with head lie prone on the ground to look like have already started two eyes emitting Venus.
The situation is far from good!Seeing own partner will soon withdraw a game, I right away adopt to visit shot strategy to beat a gun to change a place, finishing assaulting an enemy to immediately convert next location will never stop over and make use of oneself's handiness of in a sudden the body Shu 2 people's pillow still really have never beaten medium I, however two of him at to my attack also know gradually mutual cooperation, no longer be like similar in the beginning respectively is government, although is similar to my original intention, I hide abnormality of pain,beats by dre studio, almost even pick up the opportunities of pillow all have no.
Know if this continues oneself Be about to sleep floor tonight, so I decide that the one breath solves 2 people and thoughts of this, I make an effort more of flee elsewhere at the same time the for dear life breather sets up for utterly exhausted appearance, two of him see I like this and indeed as expected have much of tacit understanding of come to and unite aggression to me, utmost blockade me at the same time of flee elsewhere route, finally 2 people force me to the corner of wall and connect me in a sudden when the body Shus can not make I right away use a pair of full of tears eyes Jues mouth and looking at 2 people and say:"Very excessively, you twos Be allied to put together to humiliate me."
The database Luo Luo sees me flash across of this appearance face one silk is hesitant, the pillow in the hand already letting go of of subconscious, with of contrary Yi road the rice on the contrary and furtherly approach me to looking at me to say with a pair of eye pupil that is deeply dark to sink:"The woman usually will try to gain the pity of the other party with this method while meeting dangerous, but that person if be really deluded by the tears to own sympathetic toward heart, so he has already walked for an instant over there up lead to die of road, so, awakening, I absolutely can't be cheated by the tears."
Listen to, are these the words that a 6-year-old kid should say?Indeed as expected not the Kui is to be cutthroat, also is really cruel ah, for I so weak wretchedness of girl all next successful.
See the pillow in the Yi road rice hand to take the information roaring and shouting to fly toward me, I have already used substitute Shu, a chair replaces the attack target that I become a pillow, but I already run hands Be each to take a pillow to make an effort to flick to go to 2 people to the back of two Human bodies ……then, the first batch pillow big match thoroughly ends.
Connecting down the matter nature that wants to do be pass light sleeping, be I lie to in the bed, sleep at the ground spread up of the small Yi is used quiet voice to say to the database Luo Luo:"Know now my words right, this is my father in several years of occupation career and teaches to my precious experience, so will never the important cause is a chemisette tears but embrace sympathetic toward heart to her, otherwise is our this kind of end now.How is your back?"
The database Luo Luo lies prone on the ground spread up use a rice the still quiet voice is than the Yi road of say:"O.K., the bone splits just!What about your arm?"
"Just dislocate, no harm, tomorrow again mount is not late either, "
Don't already hear 2 people's dialogue me guilty, blare~~~hereafter don't hold to throw a pillow to so dangerously compete any further, I lie on the bed to looking at nether 2 people unbearable again say:"Still make me cure for two of you!I really ain't intentional, forgive me."
"I didn't blame you, just the Yi road rice says right, only then experience precept of blood can remember the mistake oneself commit ever, tomorrow cure for me again, this being small to harm is all right for a night."
Listen to database Luo Luo cool voice, I have already started regretting let of the Yi road rice and database Luo Luo of comity sprout, see, just harbour , a little small bud Yi road rice has already started lovely the thought of the database Luo Luo infusion blackness toward me, and database Luo the Luo is also the appearance of earnest absorption, if keep on continuing ……I no longer dare to imagine, small database!Must insist!I is with difficulty you from the Ye of that road come back, never be ungrateful to my thriving expectation to you!
Owing to this time violent affairs that cause because oneself temporarily didn't control good strength, I very hard examine myself to later on start teaching 2 people how to engage in fisticuffs technique very strictly and also at last make up oneself to the spirit injury resulted in by two of him, the guidance combining together in the true war and the theory progresses under 2 people the speed is quick, only three months already beat last the 100th floor, then I directly carry out for 2 people to enter school a procedure and send two of him into a school.
Don't know that Ba knows this after the event meeting to directly come to make track for to kill himself/herself?However I really ain't intentional, the according to reason Yi road rice his house should include specialized private tutor so is original me don't also intend to let him with database Luo Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论