2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj sort through long no

"
The voice that is slightly a to split, the kite is off-line, shake to crash.I the Chou of Zheng Zhong wear floating of kite to fall, unexpectedly will be a Du Wan!I have been guessing is Wen Jing if, although it is said seal Di by one's own emperor imperial concubine empress haven't haded with her again any hand over to gather, but ……I have been thinking that she will make moves first to me.
", Kite!"Wan Wei and heart Wan unanimous opinion yell a , is started to play by the lawn, made track for kite to run to go out.
Hope their nervous airs, my heart is unexpectedly also nervous, the step doesn't aware of self to also exceed and together make track for along with their figures.
Discard Yuan mansion to shut, the inch grass is boundless, the Huang smoke is windy and rainy.I make track for kite to arrive at here and early lose contact with Wan Wei and heart Wan, don't know as well this why ground, feels one Sen is cold on all sides.In my heart inwardly Lei drum, a voice is here telling me, quickly leave.
BE turning round, then see kite to lie to hang a banyan on, I hesitated a short while and still excited of wants to dismantle it, trample the place of the Wa of treetop pit, easily last tree.The tiny Dian toe dismantles the kite, but is namely accepting Mou to look back it and separates a wall but hopes, treetop of I inside the Yuan a look at endless.I make an effort Wu to live lips, fearing will send out one silk voice.
"Madam, hereafter we hereafter not be meeting again."The Yi ice is tightly made an effort to push away to hug the person whom he doesn't put in the bosom.
If Wen Jing contains to hate, the way of You You, "why, did you fear?"
He the face of cold Jun up peep out the sorrow color of vicissitudes of life, there is also the tender feelings of strong concealed bottom, "for the sake of the madam, more for the sake of madam stomach in of son."
"So you want to abandon me and ignored me BE?"Her facial expression is suddenly suffused with white, the eye socket coagulates tears and imitates a Buddha to then want drop to fall at any time.
His profound droop is next, very firm way, "Yi ice forever will at nearby, the madam helps you to uproot an empress.Treated a madam to produce Long Zi, the minister certainly handed him up the prince's, you are the empress of mothercraft world."
"If all these I say, I don't want."She lightly fondles tiny swollen lower abdomen of she, the facial expression is suffused with one sweet, " I think and you, and our kid is together!"
My Zheng is big eyes Ning wear this act, the heart leaked to jump quite a few to clap and imitated a Buddha to soon suffocate.She just said"our kid!", That kid is unexpectedly Wen Jing if is as glacial as Yi!The finger tip is made an effort to choke to prop up my tree trunk.
"The emperor imperial concubine come down quickly, dangerous!"Wan Wei a scream laceration at this time sad Chuang silent small Yuan.
I a surprised, the kite in the hand from fall off to fall in the hand, 2 people in the hospital hear noise to face upward, the Ning keeping hanging up wears a treetop of I.Calm down the madam's facial expression ascend disastrous turn, have no blood-red color.Yi ice eyes dew cold light, the murderous look finishes a dew.
I immediately side head way, "knife light, sword shadow, hand this temple bottom to go."
Wan Wei drive I this puzzling words make of could not touch brains, look back everywhere and looked about very long, again tiny Qi way, "have no ……"
I quickly interrupt, "Wan Wei, you still stand to do what, watch over the Zheng to pick up."
She indeed as expected doubts not it, the Gong body is 10 the kite fallening off.I immediately jumped down from the treetop, the center of gravity didn't be steady, almost fell down and got Wan Wei to hand me luckily.
"Emperor imperial concubine ……"
"Walk!"I pull her arm to run, she imitates a Buddha to also realize what, together dash away but go to with me.
Until run one this lies waste of little wood, I just put to slow step fell, but remain not to dare to stop over, still the disease treads the dynasty Zhao Feng temple but goes.Just, if isn't the name that I on the alertly shout a knife light, sword shadow to make the Yi ice have a worry, afraid is me with Wan Wei already and become him under the knife blade of ghost.
Until the body that I just will draw tight outside the bedchamber is flabby but next, lightly wipe the cold sweat on the sum.I Fu friendship why the general index see such as this kind matter, once worked properly water because of witnessing depend on with connect the personal relations of Yin but is disfigured, this time matter I don't can be getting more softhearted again.But ……will harm Yi ice like this of, I don't want to deal with Yi ice.
Bedchamber mansion tiny Yan, peep out one small sew, considerable inside is the whole, I fiercely grasp the hand that the desire of Wan Wei pushes door, cold look at Mo Lan Jing quiet Be signed to to lie the Qi that is deeply to sleep on the Qin soft sleeper chair to bless nearby, finger light Zhan write, if have if have no of caress his sum, eye and face, the vision is suffused with the love of Zhao Zhao and suppress don't live of be addicted to.
The Wan Wei also gathers together to hope in overdo dynasty, the light feet that don't live are a , drive I the Wu in time live lips Chi and keep her from spreading voice everywhere.She stares big eyes can not believe of hope my eyes not to blink or not, also have angry.
I made a signal for silencing her emotion mitigation come down, "Wan Wei, this kite appreciated you."I enlarge voice intentionally, the empress lives Wu the hand of her mouth to take back and push door but go into.
An eye hopes to go, Mo Lan already signing of rules at he nearby, the putting of hands nature is in the body side and refuse to be distracted.Imitate a Buddha just basic what didn't take place.
I lightly smile Di, she asks, "when did the emperor come?"
"Come to two hours, don't go to because of the long etc. emperor imperial concubine then deeply sleep."She vision equanimity, the voice has no to rise and fall.
Lie on the Qi on the recliner to bless to slowly turn to come to, open shadowy lo of deep Tong eyes I, "you run where go to, the quite a few slave could not look for you."
I sway the kite in the hand, "the minister Qie flew a kite to go to and originally wanted to call an emperor to together left for.Can the emperor is Lord of the country, which have a free mind the thing for accompanying the minister Qie to play this child."My dynasty he lightly treads to move to, lightly sit a recliner edge behind, he complies with the surrounding on my waist of wreath say with smile, " as long as is love an imperial concubine to accompany at me nearby, even if kneading clay doll me is also naughty."
My smiling face's suppressing doesn't live of be suffused with to open, vision secretly the Di wear Mo Lan Lian's variety.The jealous anger that a Shan namely dies hates still have that light lose sad, conceal of make me surprised quickly.I am to should rejoice I see arrive just that act, otherwise I can't know forever, oneself nearby and unexpectedly has one the thus severe role.Compare with Du Wan and Wen Jing if, her disposition is the most terrible.
He is lightly started by recliner, I just stretch hand desire to mutually hand, but have 1 pair to bless Qi to start to hand to sit properly than my faster hand, and I am thin to hope facial expression to have no excrescent Mo Lan Yi's eye, stay calm and collected.
Qi's blessing don't feel that having isn't in the right, holds my hand before walking into a dressing table, vision tender feelings water, "let me as your thrush."Say start to keep Luo son Dai, the earnest Di wears my eye, light and soft but copy, the smiling face is cool.
Those two curved curved new moon eyebrows in mirror by he of the hand description clearer and distinct limpidity, just slightly not smooth not natural, it is thus clear that he to thrush of not well acquainted with.He from after death hug me, "if this present life can the now green light Cui hold, often companion makeup side, the joy of the share thrush good."
The head is tiny tiny on being partial to, hope his half to play trick a half earnest way, "did not that emperor want river's mountain?I don't wish to do Da F to delude a lord."
He falls in one person's smiling face way of kiss, hanging to bathe on my face, "need not delude, I have already kept on drowning."
I didn't answer this topic again,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, but thought of another matter, "does emperor's tonight intend to where go to bed?"
"The temple of Zhao Feng."Have never hesitated to blurt out.
My smiling face remains, the vision is wearing a smile but four attend to, "do not go, my body is inconvenient."The vision that doesn't understand to the last Wan Wei, I continue way, " I knew a Yin Jie Yu in the hospital of Jie Fang, she read widely, rich talent and have, sing song Yuan if sounds of nature absolute being sound."
He seems to understand my meaning, the air is a bit gloomy, "thus outstanding woman, you not afraid I was really hanged up by her to?"
"If I with your feelings thus weak defenseless, so I have nothing to say."Do not know why, I am unexpectedly to trust him thus, trust our feelings.Although I unwilling to let go the Qi bless to share for another woman, ……I have to such.
He deep breathing one breath, nod behind, have me the air that doesn't understand in Tong.After elapsing gradually, he the Yang eyebrow lightly smile, "I believe, our feelings in spite of excessive youths all will just as usually.Such as father emperor to Yuan madam that sort through long not the love of the interest."
Is very quick, I sent to walk the Qi bless and hope he leaves to elapse of gradually expose to lose in figure my heart.The Zong has suffered ten thousand sortses, thousand sorts not wish, but is also force can not.This empress although the temple has queen mother and madam the front line is with me, the greed of queen mother too big, I the companion gentleman is like companion tiger.Madam but not enough cleverness as well have no special features to also have no glory to spoil, more important, force is four imperial concubines of cloud bead on that day in, she BE

没有评论:

发表评论