2012年10月29日星期一

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com r who also answers A

Arrive a part to go, affirm ground to say:"Certainly, my body is up still full is this blood that is fierce to a monster, I put it one knife, it still needs to run, I shot it again five, six arrowses, it could not walked anymore any further, hence I return to call to also play D and also celebrate eldest brother together move it right away."
"I and leader the company measure you and my daughter's wedding, you return to first."The sum of Ge Lun coldly says.
Also soon record to feel to by all means have because of, also clap A Ma Shuo:"The marriage is an important event, I and you Shen mother the company measure also good for a while, you return to first."
"Amah, how?"Also celebrate ask.
"I see your amah discovering that A horse is dishonest.All of bloods on his body are what hes wipe ascend, not what jet comes out.Say with his level, perhaps very difficult just and quasi-ly put the knife to inside in the mouth of white bear, unless be hugged by the white bear to pour, but be hugged by the bear to neither order wound is say not past."Also soon recorded to see to say for a while.
"Amah?Is true?"Also stay Hua live the smiling face of Mian Tian to ask.
"That white bear is who kill?"Also celebrate dare not believe ground to ask, " always can not commit suicide?"
"Probably drive we the adult in the clan beat, because he be subjected to harm, but the white bear don't die deeply or body too heavy, all just don't make track for or just have never dragged along to return to."Also soon record to say, " but isn't what A horse beats."
The everyone entered a lord debt to have a meal, frightened the wife wait to also celebrate too longly return to first.Also answer son also and the old face is always very thick, hasn't been Don't mention it greatly eat the bird greatly drinking but restraining to come out together at other people's house for milli-.
"Do you say that you beat a white bear?"The sum of Ge Lun has a to ask, " said that you are how to beat, good?"
The brother and sister are four looking at and how to all take to adjust white bear of the birds all roar with laughter.Also the Guo says:"Amah, do you believe that he can beat white bear?My seeing him to once beat soil to pull out all of rats is problems."
"BE?Can his result is unlike you are whichever little."The sum of Ge Lun stops several brotherses to smile to make to say.
"You can find out not how the squirrel of hole, and can block up it in the nest,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com?The sable canned also find out to hibernate?"Also soon record to also ask with great interest.
"Just control breath, control breath."What about bird wear mouth to say modest words, give people of the felling is on the contrary worse.
"Still make this kid say how beat bear."Grandmother who also answers Anne says.
"I discovered the footprint of bear, track to.After arriving a place that it loves, I climbed to a treetop.The treetop is really cold ah, I wait will not think again wait of time, it came out.Well a big, there are 56 Chinese feet so greatly, I take advantage o the time that it turns head to see thing an arrows shoots win its neck.It then got mad and bowl off I shoot again of one arrows behind hurtled to come over to me, can still keep being again shot to blind an eye by me.It suddenly runs me of under the tree, ' blare'on calling, a blunt be seven Chinese foot Gao, palm one saw and then beat me."The bird voice color accompanies a luxuriant earth's surface to play to ownly hunt bear career, the satisfied feeling is shown unintentionally to form, say, " at the right moment I feel that the insecurity downwards jumps, it not only didn't beat painful I, also sent out me very far.I stand up and then run, it at the behind make track for."
Also answer son to nervously ask:"Catch up?"
"Although it runs very quickly, but so stupid, certainly make track for not and up me.Besides I know it is blind left eye, have been going toward left round.However, I still kept giving up to intend to round dizzy its viewpoint, because running is too tired.I see two trees that tightly huddle together, hence intentionally the stupid bear catch up with over there front of of time wore to pass by.It got angry too much and unexpectedly also drilled into, immediately after be ascended by the card.I pull out knife Tong its throat, don't give it a bit of thought son Tong to arrive its mouth inside.It beats me with a palm again, I had to throw knife to run to return to pick up bow and arrow.I said quite a few sentence words for it and also taught it how to escape.It according to I say of so, empress feet a support to come for the break out of.Immediately after, I make track for, makes track for while shooting arrow and shot to win its hind legs and belly cavity.Can I afraid get lost, again hungry, have no again make track for it back."The bird drank a bowl the milk son is smooth smooth throat, and then say, " I at its nest the side still descended trap, it wants to return to will definitely win trap, we tomorrow can lift it back together."
"BE?Is "also soon recorded to contain wine, but smile sprayed out, " hungry to connect none of finds coming to hand to make track for?"
"Anyway it is to run don't drop, came back to have a meal to go again or tomorrow go to not also similar?"Bird counter-questions to say, " aren't you hungry?I just in the long body, eat meat first."
Was public to all smile to get up, even always to his prejudice most deeply also the Guo also released to go to hostility."The emperor traverses too much, your this idiot, AN elder brother Ma carries on the shoulder back of the white bear must be the that you beat."Also answer son to say, " is that there is wound on the mouth, eyes are blind a , there is wound on the neck, too, the hind legs also has wound, the belly flows of the blood dyed all of the white hair red."
"?Did he carry on the shoulder back for me?That is too good."The bird happily says.
"I oddness of BE, why will have so many bloods down?"Also soon record to ask, " usually black bear and fierce beasts in the arrows can't die so quick."
", Pass-close inside?!We that of person useful arrowhead like this, shoot into strongly bloodshed.Does "the bird tored piece meat again and ate while saying, " also answer son to say that the uncle of leader still cried up me?Not because does the arrowhead cry up me?"
"Is severe!"Also soon record to cry up to say, " I just feel the bow that you do good, but don't see your arrowhead, is who help you the dozen?I make him create according to kind again, our tribe hereafter also use arrowhead like this."
"Is-" also answered son to just mean to say words, be had the bird that the heart showed to cut last, introduced own bow to get up.
"After being many a lot of flexible different Jin Cape, I a little bit reinforced bow arm again, the bow half is full but shoots, and and arrows?Can't let the target include opportunity to move because of wanting to pull full bow, can also reduce replying of bow time.Don't calculate as well well, "the bird is again unsuited to condescension to featly get up, " after all to the bow string and the bow arm request Gao a lot of."
Also soon recording to see with wife at the side of body with each other can one eye, order to say:"Good!I promise to also answer son to accept and cook your all findses."Also answer son to immediately get red in the face, lower the head to take aim toward the bird.
"Do I eat a lot of meat every day, certainly should send all finds to also answer son, I can't cook, either by myself."Bird a pay the appearance of naturally to say.
"Do not you know what this means?"Also soon record again drive wine Qiang, have to ask.
"Let to answer a son practice to cook a meal also."The bird saw 1 turn and thought that an answer says.
"What about why to want her to practice to cook a meal?"Grandmother who also answers son asks.
"Boon!Because she can't cook now and want to cook in the future, this in the center affirms to want to practice much and more."The bird once turned round to ask to also answer son, " is be not, also answer son?"
" Also answer son to marry you not very good?"Also soon recording has to pick clearly.
The bird opens widely mouth Leng on the spot, the vision throws to arrive on all sides and side also answers elder brother's the elder sisterses of son to all nervously stare at him.He a burst of blush with shame, swallow meat next say:"Certainly like.But I haven't asked me daddy's amah, children wedding, to, children wedding, the parents make decision!"
"Wait until spring up, you and your these elder brothers win a ly to return to ask together."Also soon record tiny say with smile.
"Father?"Also Guo's lookinging at soon record to mean to say and don't say as well.
This equals to indirectly promise bird to go home, the bird also is satisfied with, and then thoughts of to also answer son of in every possible way good, he the satisfaction ground say:"I am definitely very good to also answer son."
"Had a meal you all good rest, the clear continues to go hunting.Although"also soon record to say, " isn't to do obeisance snow for day,you are good friends with to hunt so much."
It is dawn on the second day, also Guo and also play D but come to seek bird.The bird is early mixing lesson, he takes an always indescribable method of several years to toughen in snow ground outside the door and lead also Guo brothers two cachinnations not already.The bird climbed, saw brothers two to see him in the part and came over a salute to say:"The elder brothers are early!"
Also played D to lie prone to arrange a point affair by the side of the ear of the bird, then said:"Is all right Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论