2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre ill I am very rest a

For?Just Be left to law because of visiting outside?Just because of coming from sorrow meteor street?
Don't like that kind of because oneself is strong to take office idea deprival of the other people exist the behavior of right, I really dislike so, but oneself can really obstruct the hole Lu tower clan is exterminated entire of destiny?Always I wild diagram change destiny, but get each time of is all serverest punishment, I have already worked well the preparation of accepting the punishment while in fact doing the decision of the Luo of a reformation database Luo this time, of so have been training white Yan is also want to make him a little bit strong hereafter can keep on existing alone at the hunter world, can't be brought trouble by me, even if retribution also the retribution Be getting bester in my a person's body, all anyway don't want to see the red eye of the fire of cool facelift card woe appear here in the world!





Text pledge fetter
Renew time:2010-4-3013:21:46 chapter word numbers:5205

The soft moonlight shines on the bedside of the Luo at the database Luo and be database Luo the Luo is already a during the midnight after waking up from the obfuscation cent, felt nearby someone his instinct of sprang up to put a posture of attack from the bed, however after he saw pure figure for acquainting with through the bright moonlight originally be full of the body of alert to immediately relax, take a just some little relentless small face unclearly also immediately soft.
"What matter?Why to sit here?"
The lookinging at of database Luo Luo oddness is silent the language don't have been looking at own Yu Zhi wave feeling, feel her vision unexpectedly take have never had dignifiedly, in the mind not from must some Tan Tes not know what's the matter with her.
Because database Luo the words of the Luo but came out from contemplate of feeling instauration the former smiling face say:"H'm, have some to worry, so come over and see, how does the body feel?"
"Have already been free, your medical skill I am very rest assured."
The activity of the database Luo Luo doesn't matter hand and foot says all of a sudden, in the mind unclearly feel some not to, always feel that the feeling seems to be what rubbish to want to say to oneself.
He didn't talk again, the facial appearance lending moonlight to looking at soft United States of feeling patiently waited for, indeed as expected soon she heard there are some unable to decide words in the feeling, she opens to write an eye to use a pair of twinkle difference long grass of the bewitching and different and red Tong looking at database Luo Luo the childish face sound out of say:"This eyes …… good-looking ……"
Although not understand feeling why suddenly ask so, the database Luo a Luo still a honesty's saying:"Is very beautiful, this kind of bloody color is like a meteor street's most appear color very much."
He says to stretch hand eyes of light petting feeling, the gentle and soft and comfortable action makes feeling some to shut eyes pleasingly, however the very quickly fresh and red color is in the dark night one Shan, the feeling suddenly holds tight database Luo Luo's saying:"Is very beautiful, however comparing with to appreciate to be worth of its practical value is larger, you know why I am in the normal status is the color of double eye different?"
Come from the idea of feeling to anticipate the database Luo Luo point to nod voice some deep in sorrowly say:"From the white Yan how can anyone know, at you at the age of 9 left eye drive strong line of once dig out."
The Yu Zhi wave feeling lightly sighed tone to say:"Originally white Yan have already told you, early should know of, his that person is always all lot of words of, dislike that kind of people?Arbitrarily seize the person of others eyes whether badly and vigorously?"
See database Luo the Luo is made an effort of order, the lips side of feeling peeps out a to put on to take taunt and a silk to sadly smile unclearly, she lightly of the hair of the petting database Luo Luo utter darkness softness is said with the aery voice:"Although you don't like so,you still keep wanting to do to you once like this, do you know?I really hate a person who dig my eyes, if isn't them, I can't leave a wood leaf, if didn't leave the now probably I have already changed the destiny of the wave of Yu Zhi one clan continues with the person that I like happy life at wood leaf, basically can't arrive at this puzzling world."
"Do you get homesick very much?Could you return to?"
See arrive always bright and beautiful to appear the facial expression of such sadness as the Yu Zhi wave feeling of the sunlight, database Luo the Luo is some frighten into inaction of say, but the feeling is thin to say with smile:"Really think, but don't know how return to, however I believe later there is opportunity in the head quarter return to of, the person who after all send this eyes to me once predicted to say that I was an absolute being Nai the savior of one clan, she owned strong prediction ability and since said so so I affirmation could go home hereafter."
Hear the words database Luo Luo that the feeling imitate a Buddha to comfort by one's own an in the mind not to know why suddenly a tightly anti- hand pulls the hand of feeling, however when he sees feeling some surprised visions immediately loosen to open a hand, become overdo to keep hard cheerless voice to say:"I know of, even if is a companion also impossibly always foolish together, your eyes ability I know, is the key that leads to an another world, if you have to go home, remember to tell me a , I will send you, don't not make a sound of …… disappear …… don't let me …… wait you ……"
Hear database Luo Luo finally tiny to take the words of nasal sound, I tiny tiny one saying of Leng instinct:"My meeting of, I will tell you, can't make you wait in vain mine."
Just finish saying I regretted, my suddenly thinking of to walk not to walk wasn't own the will can control of, want to say that oneself is also beyond control the Luo eyes when leaves, but seeing database Luo doesn't know when hazy water appearing annoys a momentary, I can not speak words, just helplessly deeply sighed tone, wish later have an opportunity to say this matter to the database Luo Luo again.
If I lightly daut his head, very long I just spoke I to him to mean to say in the beginning, "database Luo Luo, promised me not very good, don't seize eyes of others."
Although he because I suddenly and since then of a words are a bit tiny and surprised,still keep lovely noding, see he nod and promise he hereafter don't seize eyes of others, I didn't loosen the felling of tone, but turn now in his in front a top and take an elegant fetter of ten word wood grain point stings.
Database Luo the Luo is some don't understand of looking at to suspend in the fetters of oneself's in front, my smiling of then some self-ridiculeses say:"This is I just get stripe of had to turn an ability-check and supervision fetter now, it of the function was to force the other party and oneself to settle the next pledge, if the other party disobeys Shi immediately will die, this is that I use'forever need not have turn ability injury now others'of pledge just get of, now I of heart inside already tie up last this check and supervision fetter, once I break I to order next pledge similar to this of point sting will immediately pierce my heart."
I lightly daut the sharp sting that gleams a cold long grass to take elegant ten word wood grainses to coolly say, database Luo Luo the dark eye pupil looking at I have already understood I tell him the purpose of this matter, nevertheless his voice remain quietly say:"You are to intend with me order descend don't seize the pledge of others eyes forever?"
I order to say:"Quite so, however you can also refuse, I will not force you to settle with me this is plighted."Certainly hereafter can't trust you again, either, from now on the bridge returns bridge, road to return road, you love to be chief, spiders all good, I absolutely can't take care of you again, oneself directly runs to the hole Lu tower clan to keep and raise cool facelift card to go.
This is I the viewpoint in the beginning, however my nature couldn't speak to the database Luo Luo,cheap beats by dre, I was first-class to stay his to reply in the database Luo Luo kid Zhi's face targeting of prison in the vision prison, the database Luo Luo stretched hand to once take my hand in of ten word point sting appear lost in thought of looking at it to lightly daut to say:"Only settle with you pledge I will be like you similar be sharp knife by this to arrive in the center of the chest?"
"H'm, is so, when the fetter gets into a chest, have already grown an extremely heavy felling, however is very quick that the felling will disappear, you can refuse to sign pledge with me, I can't force you."
I looking at database Luo Luo again emphasize, but he suddenly peeps out an absolutely call up pure contented of the smiling face say:"I agree that I would like to order pledge with you, I swear that I will never seize other people's eyes hereafter."
After the database Luo Luo finished saying this sentence, the fetter in the my hand suddenly seem to live in the sky dance sending out of jingle pleasing voice, then it as working properly snake flee into database Luo Luo a while Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论