2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc w months ago I

You return this kindness."His voice abnormality seriously cold Lie, the tone has to firmly allow of no to resist of vehemence.Suddenly his tone again soft come down, "I promise the elder sister can't make again and beg you is an opportunity for her."Say malicious the Ke is next to ring a head on the ground, blood at rough of printed small cake of in the ground, but is thus make person Hai eyes.
Han Ming this is forcing I, he indeed as expected understands mine, is having his understand, there is also the opera that this act asks for a favor now.Like this and suddenly understanding is the whole, the heart bottom also has light heartache and clear.I deeply absorbed an one mouthful air conditioner and ordered behind, "I finally understood, can never accept the favor of others, because that wants return."
His body tiny tiny 1 want to speak up what, but the word didn't reveal.My in the mind a short moment upsurges a sour puckery idea, the Yang at first hopes thin Cang of that cloud however of Qiong the sky settle to settle a way:"At present you I two not and mutually owe, if the queen mother does a wrong matter again, I certainly would not the sky is generally softhearted at present.You from now on walk your sun pass way, I walk my only wooden bridge, form together stranger."
Snowed again that night big snow well, the exhibition Mu sky secretly incubated to come in.The color of the sky is dusk to make people stretch hand to disappear five fingers, didn't turn on the light inside the bedchamber, two of us quietly opposite sat white jasper to chat many matters in the imperial governments before the table at the man.
"You go to and notice Han Ming for me."I always feel that queen mother, this matter exists very greatly suspicious, queen mother's seeming to be intentionally is telling me, she is the person of backstage.Does the cleverness why want to do so obvious matter of to make me reveal such as her?
He interrogative the ground hoped me very in a short while, desire speech again the ground mean to say what, I oddly ask:"How?"
He struggles for a long time a way just:"The emperor also wanted the each and every move that I keep watch on Han Ming few months ago."
I suddenly one Zheng, "does the emperor also want you to keep watch on Han Ming?Still say what have no?"
"Have no."The exhibition Mu sky shook to shake head and sighed tone behind, " these few months come I have been sending a person to keep watch on Han Fu, but didn't discover any clues.But so of quite but more suspicious, the family servant is suspicious, the servant girl is suspicious, and Han Ming is more suspicious.But be don't know how to say it where suspicious."
The palm lightly strikes table's top and sends out a small voice to ring, my heart also rushes toward ground to jump.Did the Qi bless to also early doubt Han Ming?That he if have confidence to still stay Su to think cloud to do what?Does he really like that Su thinks cloud?Not not, Qi's blessing that obvious abhorrence in the eye can not cheat a person.
I have to seek Qi to bless to ask understand ……not, if Han Ming has no problem, I so and hastily inquire Qi to bless, probably will push Han Ming into the situation of everlasting perdition.Or check first know understand again inquire Qi to bless, I not ability reckless.
"The sky of the Mu, you are definitely good friends with a good survey Han Ming.But there is any news must and first coming to report a report I, emperor there you temporarily elaborate."
Exhibition Mu although the sky has a doubt,still keeps noding to promise, "emperor say, as long as I did to like this matter and sealed me as soldier's department for the Jin still book."
"Although the Jin wins the champion I have a very big advantage to you,your Jin seals so ground quick,http://feeds.feedburner.com/links2rss/LZqc, will make oneself fall off more heavy.In your party in government court ten thousand matters all want caution, must can not easily believe anyone.All of that are a flock of officials who sees the breeze making rudder!"I misgiving ground remind, " you particularly want advertent is a Qi to bless, he is a very terrible person, all matters are in his control, and you should never attempt to do to run counter to his business.Otherwise have ten exhibition mus skies will die in the his hand."
"This I know, if want to investigate Han Ming basically have never needed to make me left for a survey, in fact emperor this time just for sounding out my loyal.Don't know that the elder sister has intelligence report to have never heard an emperor that the secret trains to organize?The "he sees I shake head, oneself was also tiny to sigh a , " emperor is allrey a fierce emperor, do any affairs all strictly and speedily of.And that intelligence report organize I am also listen to pass on a message everywhere in the imperial government, don't know if really have its matter as well."
Hear I also sank in to contemplate here, intelligence report organization?Always can't get empty cave to come to breeze?"The sky of the Mu, you last time speak of your father died in the riot, you told me to exactly am what happened."The business that I don't want to continue again to talk that the Qi blesses lightly transfered a topic, also thought understand in the sky is to the exhibition Mu get a little bit more.
Exhibition Mu once the sky hear the father whom I bring up him, the whole individuals all drew tight.In order to being dreary to have no light inside the house, I can not see clearly his facial expression, but I can clearly feel he all over send forth of the spirit of sorrow.I lightly clapped to clap his back of the hand, "Mu the sky , exactly and what is the row, say to listen to."
"Is all dog officers in the imperial government!"He indignantly pounded table, sent out one stuffy ring, " common saying well said, the officer officer mutually protects!
"The drought in that year, the food grain didn't accept.The imperial government is stiring 30 foods of argosies to used for earthquake relief, but getting to the hand of those corrupt officials, they are unexpectedly private to button up not to put.If want a food, take out money to buy.But the price ratio of those foods turned over decuple formely!
"The people's voice carried a way at that time, the righteous anger was difficult to fill, we organized a riot, dog the officer beat nose the green face was swollen, not very distress.And those food we also robbed in the hand and solved momentary Wen Bao.
"But those dog officers unexpectedly report imperial government and say that we aren't well-behaved and unexpectedly launch a riot while relieving to send a rice of and loot food total amount an empty.The imperial government didn't check thoroughly to unexpectedly send a soldier down suppression, that riot ……death and harm innumerable, and my father also departs from this life in that riot.But before he is in the article of death return will that Xin, a Chinese family name the pain bitterness accumulate 102 silvers of Zan to hand over to me, instructing me must pass examination civil service exam, beg for to return to justice for all common people who die unjustly.
"I hated deeply imperial government at that time, I once wanted to give up the road of civil service exam, but I thoughted of an elder sister, you returned body place water and scorching fire in, and then thoughted of those taking bribes and bending the law of dog officers more as for words that thoughted of an in the article of death front of father, I insisted down.
"Let what me rejoiced BE, arrive at imperial government, I soon got an appreciating of emperor.I once thought that the responsibility of that riot completely blamed on an emperor, but when I understood an emperor, he didn't know a riot, this matter I was very surprised.Get along with for several days, I discover that the emperor is really a good emperor, although he is cruel, but heart and help world, his old wish is an unification Three Kingdoms, he wants to make the limb from limb nation able to no longer have a turmoil."
Is some kind of empty feel attracted of the language make me sink into silent in, this officer officer mutually protects to act in collusion for evil purpose of have been existing in the matter imperial government, but, at present kiss an ear to hear is still emotional stirrings very many.Originally the exhibition Mu sky will become thus cold and heartless, because such a riot, dying unjustly of father ……
But the Qi bless, he is a good emperor ……I have been knowing, and have never doubted.But his means is tough and cruel too much, for unifying Three Kingdoms, the inevitable blood becomes river when the time comes.
Don't know as well whether our conversations lead greatly, the outside spreads Mo Lan to lightly knock on door of voice, "lord son, haven't you slept?"
A hear Mo Lan of voice I and exhibition Mu the sky immediately silence, place must be an exhibition Mu sky to just make reference to feel attracted, the voice gradually enlarges to, two of us all held breath, at darkly in the view go back and forth not certain everywhere.The voice that hears outside to spread to spend Xi again, "are you suspicious, so late lord the son certainly have been already gone to bed."
"Do not go, I must go in lo lo."Mo Lan is some to living Yi.
Spent Xi to depress voice to scold a way:"You small voice point, don't the blind Rang Rang is noisy awake lord son, noisy awake she can have what you be subjected to."
Gradually, the voice of outside is also gradually concealed to escape but go to, I just move with exhibition Mu sky to tread behind window, the snowflake of outside still falls thick and fasts like goose hair.He one turn over body but, snow complies with the surrounding to bowl off him whole body, "the elder sister take good care of, younger brother lead some days come to see you again."
I very formally head in the location, "imperial government like rising winds and surging clouds, you ten thousand matters are careful."Say and immediately attach a way at his ear light tone, "tomorrow you parties the individual resist to the trip food building and do a matter for me ……"
My light tone understands an affair in brief ground finish saying, but exhibition Mu the sky just nod and ask not and more.
Looking at him gradually and walk far, that Qi however of the figure gradually drown in the snowflake, the my just light hand is light

没有评论:

发表评论