2012年10月5日星期五

cnn eral should was the

The column is tiny cool, the light breeze inherits Hui Wan.
Accompany in cloud bead under, I arrive the hall inside the park of being partial to of orchid Lin Yuan and originally think that oneself will attend early, but discover that I arrive most late.A so big red sandalwood Zhu Mu's round table sits seven pretty woman for dressing ups quietly beside and have never worn gold and jade Long Zan of I seem to be particularly cold Chen in front of them.
My lateness leads they the vision will gather on me in succession, they took back to examine after hesitating just for an instant of color.My understand I has already successfully played to like my role in front of them, I lightly once kissed before the sum droop that continuously tassels, naturally at end of empty the top sit.
So and greatly inside hall but particularly quiet at the moment, the owners are all silently foolish before being sat to a table, who don't also move a bowl of chopsticks, the atmosphere is congealed to make people embarrassed.
Don't know as well is who broke this cold to make the atmosphere that people suffocate, introduce own life experience first, and said some ceremonious words later on.This just makes the nerve that we gradually relaxed to draw tight, close behind they are also thin in succession to smile introduction to arise from F.
"I make the distance depend on Lin, person's surname of gold Ling, 27 times, the father is taking office soldier's department the book is still ……"
"I call Xue if, the Yang state person's surname, 26 times, the daddy is a Yang state to know a mansion ……"
"Su Yao, the Mo north great commander soldier Su's view is great to is my father!"This words are 1, drew on the vision of owner, I also used the remaining light of canthus small and soft start to conjecture this Be sat to my left side of woman.
"Woman of great beauty" one phrase is used on her at 1:00 also not in order to lead, the facial appearance carries beautiful, Rui colourful Pian Xi, look around absolute being to fly, as if if living, her the United States as if empty valley You wood win on putting on warm sun, let people looking at is all 1 kind to enjoy.
Originally she is the daughter of Su's view great general who holds large force in the imperial government.This general should was the only clean wealth heavy minister in the present imperial government, he didn't seem to be other officials that sort or climb to attach power and influence, or depend on a Bo emperor of Han Zhao Yi to dote on along with the empress, but keep neutral in the party in government court, never side with any one square, face thing's two temples toward the pressure of its infliction but resolutely insist a position, this is very difficult ability valuable.
I didn't°yet vision the Yao body up take back, but hear from Su I the just opposite woman opened mouth, "my Xing Du ……" three very short words simply the vision of owner the Yao body up transfer in her body from Su.
"I call Du Wan, my dad is a prime minister Du text wood, the empress of mothercraft world is my aunt."Although powder white the Dai is black, Fu ability is the United States.But the expression talking has the supercilious gasconade that the ordinary people can not compare, every act and move the elegant qualities that all is full of well-known nobility in the door.
She with lent this sentence to win the vision that the owner envies, but I excepted.Her Be from how noble that again how, can sit all of the princess' position is a words with the empress of Du.She although it is said is the daughter of the empress' empress close elder brother, but depend on me it see, the princess' thing in position don't necessarily her bag.
"Miss, and you?"Xue of right side if inquire the start eventually didn't open mouth of I.
"Pan's jade, year 15, person's surname in Suzhou, father Pan Ren takes office two river's salt lucks to make."I ain't equal to they have imposing life experience, so my words didn't lead the whose particularly pay attention to.
So-calledly gather a food at a time to look like harmonious hospice here under announce be over, we then and respectively return to our own abode to go to bed.Still remember that a fame calls while facing to walk the small eunuch that is the parties of grandfather Li to send word called to live us and said to is a tomorrow Mao the current public affairs necessarily rises early in inside the hall gather and want to send an aunt with rather deep natural intelligence come Xun to lead our palace rite in temple.
At the moment already near son, my lying on this unfamiliar bed Ta still can not fallen asleep.Turned over to reply me to finally still keep choosing to uncover light yarn Lian a debt in many times, with start to take yellow cape of a goose to cover to go on foot on the weak body house.Although act while opening the door light, can this decorous front door still kept sending out an of "Luo Zhi" in the small Yuan in the silent cope of night.
The cold idea of early spring gets close to whole body directly and quickly, I not the orientation ground beat one cold Zhan, stretched hand to match to match cape oneself the weak body tightly bind.
Take a distant view the new moon that rise gradually in the night view, the month of Ai Ai is colourful to wear to spend a tree, water Xie balcony isn't even to become a shadow.
Many in the last yearses I have already made it a rule to dead hour to sit alone the Gu hope a month and often think of Su Shi, that"only wish the person is long-last, a long distance is totally lovely" before the set, once the self-ridicule smile, the phrase sentence is very beautiful, can have again at present who ability and I together in this a long distance outside totally appreciate this to dissolve waning moon.
Draw a deep sigh, tiny bring up feet of side the tiny long skirt put, the side body is sat to a door to outside grow before the gallery, and ice-cold cold idea in the ground is spread into whole body by the hip.I have never thought the spring day in the imperial palace of beginning cold unexpectedly cold arrive this kind situation, just sit a short moment I have already been all over stiff, is considering don't return to house nest and enter that Noan-noan of sheet in, a dark shadow at long gallery up pull well long, my Shu however surprised, view dynasty the source of the dark shadow hope.
Haven't seen a pure bearer, a chase sharp lance already abruptly is on my neck, a wear a night to go dress to receive a half piece face of the man just and coldly hope me, I see abundantly clear kill an idea in the his eyes.BE come to kill mine?
Impossibly, I conceal thus in the temple of good, how the meeting easily knotted an enemy house.That only has a possibility, he is very and not and luckily an assassin, just be crashed into by me!Turn to read a to think, can the thus with ease thorough east temple settle however is the person who acquaints with a temple hinterland form, that this personly and after death settle however have a somebody.
"Prince's his highness, that assassin seems from here ……" absentminded I heard someone call prince's his highness, he can lead the prince lead troops to hunt for in person, certainly is a not usual person.
Remaining amazed again starts to conjecture this whole body night to go the man of dress, inhospitality of Mou son none silk temperature, his better arm was still subjected to serious arrows wound.
At this time, a very dangerous viewpoint suddenly intrudes into my brain-I want to save this assassin.
"Hide into a house."I say to him very seriously, can his Mou son inside but gleam to hesitate, obviously he combines to distrust me.
"If vital part you, why the need for take superfluous action?"See a little bit some light of fire to approach here, and he is still just hesitant, my also canning not considering of at the moment that sharp sword may cut off my neck at any time and stretched hand to once pull his better arm to go toward to run in building.He didn't refuse and just heard spread in a that was stuffy to hum to receive with the black towel from he, I was just surprised to feel I Ye wearing the hand that he is shot wound by the arrows, loosenned to open his hand very ashamedly, closed tightly a house door again.
Two of us' half squats down a back depend door, hold breath, quietly listen to outside of action, a lot of step voice dynasty orchid Lin Yuan flow out, order some light of fire to across snow-white paste paper to reflect into, illuminated our side faces.If by luck drive we once escaped that also just, but such as if the prince simply would not° until search into the house some kind of give up, that wills be me for what this assassin bury along with.
Suddenly hate bitterly oneself on impulse next decision, saving him is to or wrong?
The matter arrives at present, I must save him to get away, just can protect oneself so, can even last long ground to go under the existence in the palace that bites blood.
Make an effort the anxious and fretful discomfort of comforting oneself's heart, the mood also gradually recovers, I the deep breathing one breath say to him:"You keep on hiding a bed, other matters I to cope with."After finishing saying this sentence, I see one Shan in the his eyes but doubt and complications for leading,cnn, he definitely not clear why do I want to save him.
Sees him a connect vacillating on the ground the quite a few turn roll a bedside and turn over a body again to shrink into under the bed.This a chain of actions complete for an instant just over there, the action benefit Suo must basically doesn't seem to be a the person who gets hurt and knows on seeing to is a superior.
"The misses of inside all come out for me."The many people all emphatically knock on door battle cry in the both sides and heard noise to gradually approach, I immediately unload the cape on the body to go and pulled again several bunches of the hair before the sum with seem to be a cent outside in great disorder, had a liking for to be like to just wake up from the sleeping of shadowy Tai.
Drew back a door to walk to go out, an eye hoped to go and stand in yard the quite a few row wear the bodyguard whom the silvery helmet hand holds knife Ji, two sides have more than 20 bodyguard Gao to light fire will illuminate on all sides, empty several hundred people, the originally pretty big yard in a twinkling seems to be particularly narrow and small.
The miss of the thing two lines of set of roomses also 66 continuously and continuously from the building inside come out, all is just- waked up tired to permit on the face, the mouth inside still mumblingly complains.
At this time a big ear Gao Suo Gu,

没有评论:

发表评论