2012年10月9日星期二

beats by dre cheap ent But then

. with me to sleep. You this dragon threat will no longer exist , relationresultSpirit of thesea in the origin and changes ,all around has become completely white, leaf Yinzhu the illusory body also started to become increasingly blurred.
However ,this time he is still very calm ,calmly at the opposite holy dragon .relationresultNOK hope. You dragon really are so selfish ?Perhaps ,from your point of view ,you are not wrong .
But ,I can not let you do so .I hate to see it live ,I hope you can look to return to normal after meet to leave. But now ,all of this is already impossible , relationresultNockwas paused ,he unexpectedly leaves Yinzhu in has such a crisis situation before .
Would say these words while entering the leaves sound , relationresultEmbroideredspirit sea in just his final spiritual brand ,but who is he ?He was the greatest sacred dragon dragon nock hope ah !Only this last spiritual brand soul shock ,is also not a leaf Yinzhu this little piano wizard can contend .
But ,at this time why he is so calm. An ominous premonition diffuse in the sacred dragon finally consciousness ,his eyes beating silver seems not so active. , relationresultYou have guessed ?I don .
Nock Xidi voice from the passionate became coagulated many .relationresultYe Yinzhulight tunnel: I from small time, followed the Qin grandpa practicing ,practicing is our most difficult practice to the Qin Qin heart.
The piano once successfully practicing ,it will generate a passing ability ,although not greatly ,can help me to easily judge the likes and dislikes, although you have said nothing ,but I can feel you on my vigilance and mismanagement .
If you help me to become foreign Yinlong time, this feeling is still exist , relationresultNochchiwas surprised, said: with this with no reality whatever feeling you can tell that I would be bad for you ? , relationresultLeafYinzhu shook his head ,said: of course not.
Because I will also worry that their judgment is incorrectly .After all, you are so helpful ,help me to become a foreign nationality ,but also improve the strength . Furthermore ,then I not your opponent.
But ,then what you do all ,but let my mind alert , relationresultNochchi disdainedtunnel: you are wasting time ,want to find my soul .?Can you geography by too ridiculous .You made to restore calm before, everything I do can be said to be perfect ,does not have a flaw .
Including me to breath control .You don now what , relationresultLeafYinzhu said: re doing too perfect ,I will only generate alert. When you will be the best dragon wood to me, I have some strange.
Why do you even have no hesitation ,gives it a dragon tree compression ?You may not know ,just a dragon wood enough I made organ to . You like I hope I can make a better dead wood on piano ,but when I was not sure.
But ,you are immediately after their most precious horn made the nock and sword to me ,even in the I need time, also broke his tooth . Although I of the dragon is not quite understand, but also understand that it is absolutely disgrace.
And you finally took the seven Dragon King Dragon rib ,as divine dragon ,beats by dre cheap,you do have you always to people ?Nock hope ,all you do is perfect .And this is your one and only weak point , relationresultNo, impossible.
You can guess .If you guess what? Now your spirit sea has been completely in my control , relationresultInwhat way ,don ?I know you have a can cast absolute defense magic items .But ,in the spirit of the sea ,how do you play ? , relationresultYe Yinzhuseemed not to hear the nock Xidi question, I want you to safely leave ,leave this world.
But you still let me down ,or to say, your dragon let me down from my contact to those nine steps of silver and black start ,your Dragon don me what a good impression Silver City is forced .
I came to death if not for my good luck. I had been destroyed .I have , relationresultNotjust to the society that does not understand everything and juvenile ,nock ,your last hope is lost at the same time ,you also make dragon future more than an enemy , relationresultNochchicouldn human beings.
I see you after the stigmata ,how to become my dragon enemy , relationresultLargewhite light momentarily spreads ,Nock Xinalong shaped body. As the lightning direction toward the leaf Yinzhu rushed in .
relationresultWatching thenock Xidi arrival ,leaf Yinzhu still floating in there, feeling Nochchi instability of the God ,his face with a faint smile. Right up gracefully ,even three points .
First ,in the left wrist ,second points in chest and abdomen ,third points in the top of the chest and three inches .relationresultWithhis three dub ,opal ,red ,light gold, three different color lights at the same time ,it did not look how strong to three spot drift ,instantaneous fuse into a three-color light regiment printed in his right hand ,his right hand rendering into a special brilliance.
, relationresultWith asigh and sad, leaf Yinzhu right hand to rush to raise local nock and subtle ,said: move -- -- -- -- flower with wood , relationresultSimplefour words. It will all turn ,a three-color light to leaf Yinzhu right hand as the center of instantaneous diffusion ,like a boundless large network ,to the sacred dragon was last spiritual brand .
relationresultThewhite light is extremely powerful ,but how also can not break through strange cave remote lighting ,and not blocked feeling ,nock and feel ,your soul force seems to be poured from one location to another ,around and everything started to become blunt .
relationresultHisconsciousness also began to disappear. , relationresultMilkwhite light quietly convergence ,the spirit of the sea is converted back to the original pale gold appearance ,the three color mask fused into a glittering and translucent blue golden luster .
Quietly disappeared ,and the spirit of Ye Yinzhu brand personification to ghost also faded .relationresultToremain calm. Dragon still is as full ,thousands in sleeping here who knows how many years to bone dragons are still in their own land , relationresultIn theterritory of slowly moving .
They lost consciousness soul does not know ,at that moment ,the future has a dragon snafu changes .relationresultTocenter, the stiff figure again ,his hand ,his right hand was completely blue gold ,along with his eyes light up again solidified the luster ,leaf Yinzhu his right hand, with the blue golden light ,according to the deadwood on piano earthworm .
relationresultWasto last lament lament in to hovering, at that moment, all the bone dragon body fell short solidification .relationresultBluegold light gradually in the leaf Yinzhu hand disappears ,like water in general ,completely into the Guqin in front of him .
relationresultSevendifferent colors to the strings to flash ,is a layer of blue golden luster ,then, that layer of blue golden shine as the smoke cleared .relationresultDarkgolden body ,a white light ,with golden spot quietly flowing ,with Gandhi feeling.
In that dark gold body of left and right process ,but how also can not find a go to the gap. , relationresultSeven strings,are beginning to become the shining ,different elements of a sound wave has a low whisper ,the whole piece of wood on guitars as a not tame dragon flight . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论