2012年10月28日星期日

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com ly beat 1 A sp

 11.By hand draw with feet
12.Oneself makes a picnic.
13.Use pigment to draw grimace on the face.
14.Use the sand"cover up a person".
15.Do a bread.
16.Heap snow man.
17.Create a mire vulture.
18.Take part in a"exploration".
19.Camp in the yard.
20.Dry cake.
21.Keep a little animal.
22.Adopt strawberry.
23.Have fun to throw a stick game.
24.Can recognize 5 kinds of birds.
25.Catch an insect.
26.Rode bicycle to once wear a mire pond.
27.Do a kite and put a God.
28.Take a "nest" with grass and sprig.
29.Seek 10 kinds of different leaves in the park.
30.Grow vegetables.
31.Do breakfast for parents and send to before the bed.
32.And others smallly beat 1.
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1576 to let the history that I throw up blood ascend most the MM of vegetables
The computer that is a little bit ex- sky of to pack a set for a PLMM, after sending back(the other people's car, I didn't go), recently on going direct to her telephone, be asked the idiocy question of a lot of dog dinners, come numerous times.Doubly conceive absolute being to trample upon, especially nearly the day experience factual records as follows:
1,(just returned to a house) she:Why does the machine have no appearance?
I:……Did the display open?
She:How to open?
I:…… (From here I doubt this MM be not intentionally play me am an idiocy ……)
2,(then soon) she:Why does the amplifier have no voice?
I:Do the lines all connect?
She:What line?
I:…… (Go to once her house see and put on MIC and put back ……)
She:You why come later can give out sound?
I:……(Sweat, you think I just at behind favour so long at dry?)
3, she:Why can't my computer use Windows98?
I:I to you pack of is WindowsMe.
She:Why don't pack 98?
I:Windowsme is a new version, more friendly!(Is guilty)4,
She:How to get to the Internet?
I:I for you establish good, you order 163 diagram marks of table's top good.
She:I where can not find~~
I:Stir a number network inside.
She:Have no~~~I:……How can have no?
She:, Found out numbered account how lose?
I:Can't!!!……Is such and such
She:……How to lose that password?
I:(Have no dint)It is such and such.
5, she:You to the cat that I pack whether badly?Why so difficult stir number?
I:(Feed, you stem don't ask a telecommunication bureau)H'm, basically this is very normal ……
She:Why get to the Internet is the speed so slow?
I:(Your stem does need not breadth take?)H'm, the cat gets to the Internet speed still very slow can not compare with you in the net.
6,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, she:The recall stands why delete not to drop?
I:……You why want to delete it(sweat)7,
She:How to use vb?
I:I built up a fast way for you on the table's top.Ordering two times is all right.
She:…………30 empresses, I ordered two times, then?
I:………Then?Use?!!!!(Do you want me to teach you how to use vb in the telephone?)
8, she:Why don't you pack Windowsxp for me?
I:……(You didn't say again!!)Basically this ……
9, she:The machine broke down~~~~(Her voice takes to cry a chamber)
I:, I come right away.Get to her house
I:…………………………(Have no dint)
She:Suddenly motionless my putting all don't dare to move here.
I:(Press the reset)…………
Her eyes Zheng must consumedly looking at me could not say words, the along while speaks a words"did not relate to like this?"
If not that seeing quite good in what she grew I………………
10, she:You give my CD I have a lot of how all don't know to use?
I:That is to drive procedure ……only re- pack the time of system just useful ……
She:That you to a lot of softwares that I pack I can't use~~
I:…………………………
I have already been trampled upon of Be getting more disreputable, well low-spirited ………hope that later everyone can't meet MM like this.One of my result is my short fuse be idled away light, get angry all have no dint.Does everyone have similar experience?
Add:
This morning's new problem:
She:I lend this book, is a winme.
I:……………………
She:You seem for the winme that I pack to have a little not to?
I:How?……………
She:The thing of table's top how different from the in the book ……
I:(Rush toward a table)………Vomits white Mo
O.K. I go home on the 21th ……otherwise I am definitely mortal………………Is old sky of, if you know that I at the beginning used slanting brains, that also bothered you to give me one happy, at once fall thunder to split me like, never torment me like this ……
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 1577 northern big miniskirt affairs
This year, the north greatly and specially populars miniskirt, and one compares 1 to wear shortly.Leadership in the school saw think the nottest refined to look at and stuck public notice desire scathing forbid.Who know a public notice on sticking, brought about controversy.
First what to make a reaction is the girl whom Chinese fastens, they are publicizeeing the report eye position of column to write a dozen oil poem:Several thousand teachers and the students together quarrel, only because the skirt is too short and small.Concrete circumstance how, have been already reported in publicity column.
Is the second announce to declare of is health center in the school that all year by year loss in business, they write a way:The cause body of catching a cold is a kind of virus, "far from cold"
The third station comes out and make severely what to protest against is girl's department in the school, they elaborated 1 and hanged in publicizeeing a column and up stuck 9 blow Su paper to shear of big word:We want to relieve, don't tie up.
Library in the school has been being that the forerunner of school is collective, this nature also unwilling fall behind, throw the affliction of book to the old library and write at publicity column up:Make the miniskirt popular, our eyes need to be taken a rest.
You can write can I not write?The dining room passes by repeatedly consideration, also at column last 1:In fact the short skirt is similar to sparerib them will shrink.Need to be taken a rest at noon, each fastenned to also express own standpoint in succession.
The art fastens to write a way:Venus proves that the appropriate want for will be more beautiful.
The environmental protection fastens to write a way:Is the Earth's becoming warm false?!
Mathematics fastens to write a way:Allow the rectangular existence that one meter grows, so 0.The exact square that 3 meters grow's existing is also reasonable.
The history fastens to write a way:The United States of the sable Chan doesn't change because of Lyu Bu, pass feather's different taste.
The physics fastens to write a way:The cloth is a coarse insulator, air equally is also.
The law fastens to write a way:The law forbids of Be just the evil thought that the plaintiff is sprouted by the miniskirt, rather than the miniskirt worn by accused.
The economic trade fastens to write a way:No matter the school authority promotes color glasses for all boys and still keeps promoting black stockings for all girls, we all want to join from partnership.
The living creature fastens to write a way:Person and the root differentiation of gorilla isn't the length of skirt, but sees long skirt and short skirt to make a different imagination.
The athletics fastens to write a way:The wicketkeeper that only wears trousers, but don't wear the Feng and Wei of shorts, can also call football team?
The political science dept. writes a way:From long skirt to short skirt, arrive miniskirt again, this is exactly a people Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论