2012年10月5日星期五

cnn wn body with the spa

The ground deepens to aggravate, imitating the Buddha has to take out all of my breaths to walk.
When he slowly unties me the dish of vegetable dress button up, a disgusted felling hurtles to ascend my throat, and I immediately pushed away him and changed direction an another part of face not to live a ground of stem Ou.He immediately follows my back, the desire comforts I harm pleased bring of unwell.The back towards him, I still can hear an act that he don't mollify the next breather voice, let me thought of just.If not pleased because of harming make me push away him, I think ……that will be the rampant situation.
Wait until I slowly mollify vomit of symptom, he just the misgiving ground ask:"A good many?"
I don't see him, immediately from bamboo rank up start to turn into a house, he but left that a moment to pull my hand at me, "Fu friendship, I will consider as our kid of this kid, you believe me."
I slowly shut last eyelid, the flash across is numerous face with very valuable pieces in the brain, he says "I believe you, I will wait you to come back".Is at the thought of here, my heart no longer struggles and opens a pair of eyes and says very at quiet, "but, I not ability."
Don't see him at the moment exactly is what facial expression, I flounce own hand from him and turn but got into cabin and only left Qi to bless one person to sit on the bamboo rank.Summer insect voice the voice Ti call and seemed to sing desolate at the moment.
Next day, the sky didn't dawn me and then get up, because smelt repeatedly jasmine fragrance of flower float, I suddenly thought of heart Wan ever for the plum flower Niang that I steeped, probably my collecting some dews can draw Piao ground to make into jasmine Niang according to bottle gourd.I think that bless to make one cup tea for Qi, seem, did I still never once make tea for him.
I draw back a wood door, an eye hopes to go, bamboo the Qi bless positive hands to embrace knee before the rank, the head profoundly covers up between each knee to shut eyes but Qi.He a didn't enter a house in the evening?I immediately came forward to squat down body to shake he comes to, "the Qi bless and come to."
He slowly lifts up head and opens that shadowy eyes, vision fan Mang has no to hand over to gather and is like ……kid.
"How?"His seeming hasn't realized to exactly take place at the moment what matter, also sink to immerse in belong to own thoughts and feelings.
Looking at to have a thrombus unclearly in his eyes, I hurriedly way:"Did you sleep here for a night?Want to go in to repair again to feel?"
"Need not."He the originally shadowy and confusing vision gradually mollify, remaining is common that is deeply and brightly sharp look in the eyes.I am some disappointment, always only the pure for an instant, wake up and is an emperor king who makes people be afraid.
"You how sleep in the outside?"
"Thought some matters, imperceptibly asleep."
"The slave sends greeting for emperor."Xu the grandfather don't know when have already got two slaves arrive at our in front, finish respectfullly finish respect ground dynasty the Qi bless to go one big gift, " slave presses the emperor an order will these two stub the best plum grow to look for for you come."
"Put there.You can back descend."The Qi blesses whole the whole dress Jin from bamboo rank up start, coldly looking at them.
Slowly the grandfather signals hint after death two slaves to let go of the plum with the look in the eyes, again the respectful Qian ground says:"Your Majesty, you already on the fourth didn't ascend early toward, the imperial government big minister all starts discussing in succession ……"
"I don't think on the fourth not ascend early toward will arouse imperial government of greatly disorderly, besides I already dynasty in of the matter hand over to gift prince to on behalf handle."The voice that the Qi blesses is some cold Lins.I looking at Qi to bless a that lines clear side face, the gift prince is a Qi Hao, has he already would liked to return to an imperial government help Qi to bless?So, the Qi blesses nearby can't again solitary next go to, because had this eldest brother ……see with the Qi Hao that I once knew, he will become a good eldest brother.The brothers fights shoulder to shoulder, so, I can also trust.
"Your Majesty, Su's magnate these days have been quarreling noisily and see you ……say to is a big emperor the son whole day comes to weep aloud not only."Slowly the grandfather continues to say.
"Please resist to cure to go for he seeing.Like, back bottom."The unclear flash across in the vision that the Qi blesses doesn't bear of color.
"BE."Slowly grandfather's also seeing his doesn't bear of color, know an interest very much the ground see good and then accept, small the step respectully kept on backing.
The figure that looking at them to far escape but go to, I tightly hold the porcelain bottle in the hand to ask:"Su magnate for you produce next big emperor's son?That you why not the Jin seal her ……"
"She is the spy that the Yu country sends, I give her the identity of a magnate is already make an exception.She not the crazy idea again climb Gao Wei and let own kid win the champion to seal a prince."Be all full of heartless inhospitality in the words, originally he to Su think cloud also only so-so.In the his eyes, woman after doing not make use of value, can a kick to open?
Arrive Wen Jing from cloud bead if, arrive to°from the crystal Yin Su to think cloud, is all woman whom the Qi blesses doter, but when they are no longer beneficial to use value of, the ends are all similar.And I, never think that oneself's blessing in the Qi is nearby special, because he once made use of me as well and once kicked as well me to expel a bureau.
I feel he doesn't want to talk these, then don't intend to continue this topic goes to,cnn, hence point at to in quiet lie on two plums on the ground to grow, "do you make two stub plums to grow to do what?Can't want to grow?"
His facial expression mollifies down because my ask words, "you guessed a rightness."His dynasty two stub plums the kind walk to, hold up it, " goes to and takes a spade son, hoe head in house and follows me."
The order that listens to him, I run a house to take out a spade son, hoe head and follow behind his dynasty that to walk.We choose a piece of rich soil, suitable plant of place, fee the time in greater half sky just grow plum well.
At this time of I already tired must keep not to rise a waist, tiredly cover up to sit in the very soft grass cluster, the summer morning breeze slowly blows, particularly cool.Now my body basically can not exercise too many, easy tired.Probably because of the poison in my body return all of not yet finished clearance, again probably because of keep in mind a kid in my stomach.
The Qi blesses to prop up own body with the spade son, on the face, dress up, hand ascend full is a mud, a bit distress, but don't cover up his gifted great king breathing.He looks down me to ask:"Do you say these two stub plums to when would grow up and open a plum flower with delicate powder?"
I turned head sideways to think a to think, "4567."Really don't know exactly how many years just can grow up, then said a quite a few number all of a sudden.
He is astounded medium take how many cents helpless, "that 4567 after, do you accompany me again to come to see together?"
I am gloomy to hang a head also not message of reply, 4567, impossible ……I must return to very valuable nearby.Is current of I can looking at this stub plum growth also however 4567 days are just.
He throws spade son away and shoulder to shoulder covers up a body with me in boundless green cluster, "Fu friendship, I want to make up in those early years and made use of you to the injury that you resulted in.I will exert I can give you everything that I own, can you still not forgive me?"
"In fact ……I early don't blame you."This sentence is true, even I all don't know by myself when have already forgotten he is to thin my injury.Is this how many days of get along with?Again or know him basically have no to I next musk?Or choose to thoroughly leave his that a moment?
"I hope that you can leave."
I fondle my own last lower abdomen, "here, having a small life will soon be born.He needs a mother and even needs a father."
He very heavily sighed an one breath, no longer speech.My finger stirs up hit the ground last mud, "these day you are really very good to me, I also found out the life that I wants, be and you ordinarily and together, although only have for very short several days.But I am very afraid, I am like an idiocy in front of you, foolishly drive you calculate among your plan but lack self-knowledge ……invites you to tell me, is your another exploitations this time?"
He counter-questions a way:"Want to use to sincerely leave you, doesn't this on the whole calculate to make use of?"
The light breeze slowly inherits Jin, cluster the grass is boundless and sparse, we are opposite again have no speech.
The sixth day, a burst of lightning flashes roll of thunder will I from wake up with a start in the sleeping, recent of depressed of the spirit want to spread, this heavy rain cook on the third want finally rain.I next the bed shuts the window opened well, in case heavy rain without remorse urges to beat in.Lie again bed once top but how can not also fallen asleep, shut eyes the voice of listenning the Hua Hua heavy rain hit outside the window, well quick ah, today is already the sixth day.Is still having tomorrow the last day about to end like this?
Suddenly, I thought of several days ago grow

没有评论:

发表评论