2012年11月26日星期一

google ve that my real stre

Rest their 2 superiors of to see.
Cheng hand in the sky holds love fate sword, love fate sword gradual murderous look of working gleam.
The his list hand raises sword, the love fate sword working dance moves world winds and clouds, and this a sword of the world arrogant points at white green Ling Dao in the distance:"The white is green to traverse!The evil round of last year day!I wait your throne this year!"
The working riot of love fate sword, world breeze roar battle cry, Cheng arrogant in the sky such, the carriage is natural and unrestrained, a sword towards the decision of the Ba of evil challenge great king!
The white green Ling smiled and seemed is nod expectation.
Winds and clouds variety, the world converses and contends for in a sky, I at here!





The sixth day changes of year the preparation of the chapter 141 tomorrow
Renew time:2008-10-1920:13:41 chapter word numbers:2116

The preparation of chapter 141 tomorrow
The voice of cat old dad's machine is a whole day bottom to notify.As long as have emperor authorities king has machine cat old dad of the place have the world the superior's list to break.
Cheng in the sky in a twinkling becomes famous.Gain considerable fame world.
Traverses with green white of continue towards seeing having no, white green Ling Fei Shen disappeared, under many eyes, he at lord set on leave.
The big match of evil round day is to continue today, but is a tomorrow soon 8:00.This next time is to give the Cheng rest for a sky.
The person whom each front door sends the noise seethe but is to can not influence Cheng for sky in the city, he early takes to leave a be over game to fly the ground of the rest of returning the authorities.
Powder color cat the old dad guard more careful, the lord house unexpectedly has more than ten cats old guard in the front and back of the dad on all sides.
Today is that he takes a rest on the last night of ground of this authorities, the tomorrow is the world that is an evil round day, and it battles out.This game is outstanding, the authorities needs to be compared from the new choice martial ground of.Cheng in the sky wants to do now of is well rest.
The superior whom each front door sends' visiting is all blocked at door outside not to receive, Cheng in the sky just feels to have a little the tired body don't hurt, it is the wound that leaves for his forehead to pour is to care very much, the using the first-class herb medicine carefully ties up for him.
Authorities fence outside can hear 1:00 clamoring.Cheng in the sky knows that he was a celebrity now.But not just and completely win.Only tomorrow and white are green to traverse a war to win, he can calculate true establish a reputation.
The leaving ties up to like wound for the Cheng in sky, she way:"Cheng in the sky, I feel your real strenght, if tomorrow not condition, vanquish white green the Ling should isn't problem."
Cheng in the sky also orders:"I ain't malarkey, my fighting skill I understand by myself,cnn, I feel that I have this real strenght to contend for world.The herb medicine care that also thanks you for several years lets I status exertion of thus good.You are to let I, if you broke out real strenght, I thought that you are absolutely unlike I am weak,google, but you rendered up me to the position that the end challenge."
Leave thin smile of hold his hand way:"Have you already forgotten the purpose that we take part in this big match?I just for helping you leave for a sky, Cheng the world in the evil round just comes to take part in a game.Have an opportunity me to certainly want to render up you."
Cheng in the sky shakes head:"I have already once said.I can't walk.I can't leave you.I just want to see me to exactly have how much of ability.I am regarded as the lucky in the world of evil round, although the time started has been being subjected to humiliate,met you, there is the encouragement of spirit, afterwards the chance and opportunity strangely fits comes down cloud concealed parties, meet all good to us senior of 1 flock the close relatives, at cloud concealed parties after whet to do fighting skill in the place that cloud Ding sends an etc., strangely fits descended to acquire many fighting skill mis in the chance and opportunity book, studied many worlds in the self-discipline of to Gao fighting skill.Many superiors have to profoundly point out to us and lean against half control breath to make great effort with half, then we can attain the real strenght in nowadays.I have already stood at high peak on, and one step's crossing over is a peak, this has a little an adventure, but also enough stimulates.I like the felling of this kind of peak, but I absolutely can't leave you.I can't change, I just want to attain a kind of height of honor.Prove myself."
Leave to sigh a tone way:"Does that battle out an evil round day to still have what mean?The Cheng in sky has already considered does oneself build up gang?Or take over the position of evil sword?"
Cheng in the sky shakes head:"I more the cordiality return to the leisurely and carefree life of cloud concealed parties, I thus make great effort just for the sake of one breath, white green in those early years Ling thus humiliated you I, I wanted seek him revenge, make him not despise us!I want to let he knows that he once humiliated in those early years of said garbage of small worked properly can also become a superior now, I want him for at the beginning to our humiliate apology!I can not make him despise!"
Leave a point to nod:"The essence of Cheng in the sky still keeps hasing no a side, although lure a lot, the intelligence is pure is really quite good clearly.I also like the life of cloud concealed parties and come out so for several days, I have already got fed up with seeing the boredom that the southern fairy sends.World also only so-so on helping the son the person to beat to kill to struggle for power and money, wait to end this time, we return to cloud concealed parties life."
Cheng in the sky smiles to embrace to leave a way:"Leave you and trust, I absolutely to the world nothing important interest, I want of Be just the opportunity of affirmation my real strenght, I see not to be used to the garbage of the white green Ling , I want to teach him, if I ability that very day, I will withdraw, I want of Be just affirmation."
Leave to push away his way:"To.Make reference to tomorrow of to definitely, we have to prepare next."
Cheng in the sky lies on the bed to stretch and yawn a way:"Prepare what, is not ratio force, I as long as having love fate sword in the hand, ignore he how severe, I believe that my real strenght can vanquish him!"
Leave but is pulled him to get up a way:"Not ability the gist, I fear white green tomorrow Ling to have dirty trick.This kills all the way, all of many superiors are the persons of omnipotent types, I am afraid his tomorrow will poisonous Shu the dark Shu wait of sneak attack you.
Cheng in the sky says with smile:"Can't,Facebook, he is of the world king, he makes such means, does the not afraid person sneer at?"
Leave a way:"The white green Ling can sit steady so long-term position, have his means naturally, we must defend, I must come to teach you now order to boycott an apothecary poison Shu of hold back breath to recruit.
Cheng in the sky at ordinary times all with leave together, leave care like the general very considerate of his wet nurse he, so Cheng in the sky can a heart major in long swordsmanship, live of some common sense handicraft what he learned are few, he for poison the Shu don't very not understand.Leave to simply want to teach him how to order poison Shu now, he also the words that can listen to her.
Leave to help for a sky, the Cheng prepared the tomorrow medicine used in game to still have to antidotally fill a prescription.
She fears white green Ling Yong Du and told the sky the Cheng boycotts various poisonous Shu of some meet an emergency a way.
Just when 2 people sit in the house to discuss before the bed, but was an old powder color cat dad to fly to come in a way:"Cheng adult in the sky.There is friend visit, please ask if you receive.He says that you know that he will definitely receive."
Cheng in the sky now, everywhere once the group know him to go to an authorities rest and mostly have already sent letter to request to receive to draw together.So he with watch of cat the old dad said that the whole letter none of secretly writes answer.Don't thought of that the old dad of cat still keeps coming to bother.
"Is there friend visit?"Cheng oddness in the sky gets up.
Cat old dad's way:"It is cloud Ding parties Xuan ice swordsman to come to visit."
Cheng in the sky a listen to is Xuan ice the sword signing Ma Dao:"The words that is him, I receive."
Left to listen to the cat old dad's words saying with smile:"Ha ha, the position identity is getting more different now.Cat old dads all took care of you to call adult.
This Xuan ice senior will visit him, so several days of the game Xuan ice sword always alone self-discipline, unexpectedly will seek him now is why matter?





The sixth day changes of year chapter 142 someone visit
Renew time:2008-10-1920:13:42 chapter word numbers:1706

Chapter 142 someone visits
Xuan ice sword still the facial expression is cold, time come in still facial expression quiet.
Cheng in the sky sits very leisurely and carefreely at short received him before the table.He is to open mouth first way:"Already many sunsets had opportunity confabulation.Senior how are you.You can also be regarded as ex- ten superiorses of worlds this time.Congratulate you here.Excuse me, seek me to have what matter?"
The Xuan ice sword visits a sky, Cheng very happy appearance, on the side of leave is also quiet smile.
His cool way:"Evil round big match you are that the world is famous now the position in different the past days was already.You are very happy. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论