2012年11月13日星期二

Beats By Dr Dre Studio to go into Ge to han

My in home."
The smiling face on the face of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De immediately disappeared, he looking at me and asked a way:
"Say so, come to son this time hard for the sake of the affair of Ge minister?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, ordered but again to immediately after shake to shake head, answered to say:
"I come this time, then be regarded as for the sake of this affair, also don't for the sake of this affair calculate."
Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's eyebrow a wrinkly, slowly of the openings ask a way:
"He Jiang?"
I this just orderly openings say:
"Adult also ever and at under once say, adult of so the form told before allowing the total soldier of Qi to resist martial pure wait, also have the adult 《please cut to suppress outside Qi Shu 》 for ascending a book last year for of be wanted the whole outside Qi of curing for a while,Beats by Dr Dre solo, martial pure wait at present now basically can not move.But the affair have already made open to go out, such, as Wang Chong Gu's adult king of the party concerned, is not likely to be free from impact, most at least soldier's department still the position of book already didn't his, adult, do I say rightly?"
The facial expression on the face of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De has no variety and just ordered to nod.Say:
"The son is hard analytically very correct."
I immediately after say:
"Although say Wang Chong Gu, he falls to this situation and has some to have only oneself to blame, who let he for trying to please martial pure wait but hand over to this list business martial pure to wait, however suppose because this, let adult king's in the mind have burden, never to rise again or is a self-degradation, so imperial government not is will be a little shrewd and capable capable minister, but will the adult lose an assistant who gets dint?"
Zhang Ju Ya is hearing me saying these.Peeped out on the face an as if deep in thought of shape, Zhang Ju Ya is exactly a person that cuts off most intelligent strong stem, however he after all just a person, is not likely to all attain clear Cha to teach a milli- to any affairs, but I am an on-looker to come to say, natural many a calmly.Can see the relation of this middle clear.
See Zhang Ju Ya is having some to show interest, I hurriedly open mouth and strike while iron is hot ground to say:
"Adult you are whole to cure the outside Qi cures corruption and moves to open to impede ten thousand Li stumbling block of new governments for the sake of the Cheng, anything but for cutting off dissident from ruin the Great Wall.Stay a person for the imperial government just, just like in strive for a welfare for the masses of people mankind of world!"
Wait as I am making reference to here, Zhang Ju Ya just and involuntarily ordered to nod and agreed with my parlance, then he looking at me, a silk in vision test to ask ground to ask a way:
"That is hard according to son to come to see, how does this affair handle?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, answer to say:
"The adult should know that still Wang Chong Gu's adult king and gift department book open widely the relation between person but nephew Jiu!"
Zhang Ju Ya is just fierce on striking table, loudly say:
"To!Didn't I so thought of."
Zhang Ju Ya is standing, back and forth walked 2.The sudden turns head to looking at me to say:
"The son is hard although I know you can't definitely promise, but I will definitely instruct to the queen mother and the emperor and make you take over me after waiting me to the official and continue the new policy goes!"
I shake and say:
"I have already said this affair with emperor, although I didn't go into the dynasty as officer, but as long as I can the business prosperous target come to a, only the imperial government yearly revenue from tax can increase 20%, adult again why the need for total solid read to make the son hard into the dynasty for the officer."
Although say that I think greatly of the imperial government officials' influence very much, but I know various predicament that they face, even if is as the emperor again how, there isn't just no the freedom of one silk, does my current life how moisten, why the need for again ask for trouble?
Certainly, in order not to hereafter don't in own control occupy, but I can make a various choices again, I decide to get up island development in the mirror lake, although I these behavior is some and an elder generation is a bit alike, however I still decide to implement household system on island in the mirror lake, in case arrive end the power let people to steal.
In fact have have to admit at 1:00, if I really be last imperial government of officials, lose now this kind of detached of position after, I want to use how long, I of be framed up of career and reputation are both ruined.I ain't a main son that excels to intrigue against each other(the cellular phone read 16 ks.Cn), probably I can to the hour hand policy of the imperial government at random Nian come, even can help Ping Bao to design to afflict Gao gong, but all affairs I just put forward a mostly of direction, all of concrete implementation methods are what other people come to dos, make reference to bottom, I am armchair strategist Zhao Gua .
Zhang Ju Ya is recommending like was the stage manners of 12 classes to land a coast at a time, aroused huge echo in the party in government court, none of people knew what Zhang Ju Ya just and exactly wants to do.
Gao Guan Da Dun Liao doesn't have several Jiu nephew that doesn't know a fore basic virtues and Wang Chong Gu a nearest relative relation.Make in "cotton dress affairs" the Fei Fei is satisfied to raise a dynasty all surprised of, but fore basic virtues piece can be free from embroiling of Wang Chong Gu but glory to ascend a Ge minister throne, this with one action Cuo, make those old bureaucrats that follow routine to predict a dynasty bureau to surmise a head to assist heart ambition, a such as fog in Duo cloud in.
But just seldom of the talented person know, this is just Zhang Yun Ling to use half, the perfume workshop changes come of, and this perfume his devotion in the front and back of the workshop since then 1,500,002 silvers, but the yearend have already taken back 1000,000 many two, is also say that a fore basic virtues is spread with 500,000 many two silvers from the gift department still the book lead to the golden light of Ge minister big way.
The whole world upside down variety happened to Zhang Yun Ling and fore basic virtues piece's attitude to me also, from the doubt of beginning, despised to become to admire and appreciate Ti zero.
When fore basic virtues piece very ready to take advicely asks how I work well this Ge minister, I just asked queen mother and emperor in the words in the aim idea.The little emperor resists the Yi aims of aim and queen mother Lee to all have"assist Mr. Zhang to go into Ge to handle affairs with the dollar."It is such a.
Is a "with" the word, then settle his relationship with Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De clear.Any affair he can not make firm decision alone, having to instruct Zhang Ju Ya's square can decide.
So I am to easily point this sentence to fore basic virtues piece and said truth, a man about 40 years old and still imperial government the big member stands to politely ask in front of you, although the felling is very proud of, but also make people very uncomfortable.
I have already found out insulate thing, so decide to put center of gravities all the top in the generator, had this, the instruments in the country villa could revolve as usual, is that time the revolution that truely rows ages.
Attend to Xian to become have already turned round city teacher to prepare to take part in this year's spring Wei as well, probably because see Ji crane an age in the relation in the country villa, his attitude to me obviously has already presented new look, even is hearing after 《in response to company's report in sky 》 is my idea, he has already intended to establish a periodical in the city teacher as well.
Certainly know this advantages in it towards establishing a periodical in the city teacher, although I, but I also know at the same time the companion gentleman is like the truth of companion tiger, run a newspaper paper in the Emperor foot, a not good will leave the root of all evil, repeatedly deliberation after, I still tactfully of refusing and attending to Xian become, this makes him disappoint a lot.
Three kids are also quickly growing up, New Year's Day after, I started for a year again of busy.However this time I is taking wife and children to visit mountain to play aqueous of go down south.
At in response to sky live ascend more than a months of time, Lee respectfully lifts a hand to, so medicine store of time very quick solve, say in response to the grand old in sky to this, its heavy newly opened rightness of in response to the medicine in sky spreads don't produce too big impact, this is also that I insist letting the reason that money fluently appears publicly.
Although still have a not small opinion to the lotus, but pre-eminent press a person, I now how much also be regarded as a cloth dress Hou of imperial government, although saying didn't publicly make open to go out, and return just a falsely job, but with lend me now detached of relation, clear eye persons all see of my weight is what heavy, this is also I all the way those officials who get news caution after saddle flatter before the horse of reason.
Island in the mirror lake works overtime to add to order in those craftsmans under, have already had some scales, the having of first step is an embryo of town, because have scruples about to there is still in the island Pu Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论