2012年11月1日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Studio to oneself ability

Turn to fasten to be partial to an operation to fasten now I can also use some abilities that let out to fasten at the same time, so I can with light loose control that lets to the chopper it does various action according to my intention, this is my ability characteristics, how?Explain still satisfaction?"
"Is very satisfied, however seem to be still to lack to me what?"
Body this kind of seem to lack what empty fall of the felling make me very uncomfortable, feel oneself seems to be already to hold tight a clew, but that still didn't hold tight, can not thoroughly launch it, actually is what, I of the characteristic fasten ability to still need what launch a condition?





The text specially made fastens ability
Renew time:2010-4-3013:21:36 chapter word numbers:4997

When I sink into profound fan Mang, the Lai bacterium sees me there are some asking of misgivingses ways in this very suffered appearance:"What's the matter with you?The appearance of full head big sweat how?"
She says to lightly touch my forehead, she touches me of that is immediately held tight by me for an instant, the brains is suddenly a burst of empty clear, I hold tight her hand to say a while:"Do not move, let me hold for three minutes."
She has some oddness, however still has never moved to can be grasped by I her hand, after three minutes I am long to shout at a stretch finally and slowly release her hand, make sure that oneself has already thoroughly launched in he or she's in front that clew."
"Feeling adult, what's the matter with you?"
The white Yan equally worries of say to me, I pacify of clap his head to immediately see toward the Lai bacterium very sorry of say:"Just wanted to test the ability that oneself's characteristic fastens execuse me, in advance didn't ask for your opinion, is really sorry."
"Say so that your characteristic's fastenning ability has been already developed, actually is what kind of ability?"
Lai bacterium curiously says, I have already raised a hand to appear quite a few to don't say the bitterness:"My characteristic's fastenning ability is a replication, I can the perfect replication come from F see of the ability of reading of anyone, however wanting to make duplicate success had to attain four conditions, I just knew while aming also the ability that successfully makes duplicate you."
I say to let bitterness without do to freely exercise in the house, oneself then without any reservation spoke the demand condition that the replication ability that the characteristic fastens launches.
The first have to want to see with own eyes reading of the other party ability;
The second have to want to listen to the other party to explain in detail in detail to ownly read ability;
The third has to get in touch with longer than three minutes in a row with the other party body;
The fourth, 1~3 have to want to complete within 30 minutes;
Will finish saying this 4:00, I close write an eye, originally and in the sky dance in the wind of bitterness have no immediately disappear have no Zong.
I looking at a Lai bacterium to say:"In fact should there is also a Clause 5, be have to at write an eye status under just can make duplicate the ability of reading, at the same time also only at write a status of eye under just can use this ability."
Listen to I finish saying my own replication condition, the Lai bacterium knits the brows to say:"Why want so important secret's telling I?You should know of, if your replication condition reveals to go out affirmation can not make duplicate anyone's ability any further, no one likes that the other people own similar to oneself ability."
I say with smile:"I know ah, but oneself just had never made duplicate you without authorization after your approval reading of hard self-discipline ability, felling very sorry you, for compensating me to make duplicate an I's launching of ability condition to tell you, you could reveal at any time it to go out."
The Lai bacterium hears me saying so that the neck that stretch out arm to make an effort to hang up me a while says:"What person were you me as?Read ability to me however is just the useful tool that oneself investigates on the road of cuisine, made duplicate a nothing important by you also is wonderful, the in the mind really wants to compensate me again to my few recipeses,Beats By Dr Dre Studio!"
See again become an excited Lai bacterium because of speaking of cuisine me some headaches saying:"Do you search to pare off still littlely here from I recently?I am forced by you the brain none of cell knew to die how much, let me make great effort to want to write to you again, I that recipe in the brain was really and soon searched by you to pare off to have no."
"Good!I wait!See this time again is what creative deal with?"
Assurance Lai bacterium that hears me is immediately wreathed in smiles of say, let me in mind sigh my own brain cell be being trampled upon again.
Promise tomorrow a bacterium this just passes to her recipe Lai I made me acquaint with I to just make duplicate to come of read ability, Xi Xi, had to turn to fasten now, is really very quite good ability, think that I admired very serious while seeing small cool ability in those early years, I also owned this ability now, finally can carry out oneself for childhood ages of dream of.
Again open to write relaxing of an eye body nature, I imagine I in the heart childhood ages the role that deeply likes or say deeply favorite of the ability, in my contemplation icy cold felling overlay my whole body, immediately appear a together ice-cold fetter in center of palm, be when I again open eyes I see the vision of white Yan, Lai bacterium amazement.
I lightly smile to turn a head to see to one falling to the ground of side mirror, the young girl in the mirror indeed as expected has already put on such as similar what I imagined a powder color that twinkles bright ray of light battle armor, looking at my heart of own image to upsurge a kind of unspeakable of concussion, surprisingly oneself unexpectedly and really and successfully makes duplicate saint Dou the fairy maiden saint horoscope own in a sudden in the private the dress was really too happy!
Saint Dou I hope to own most in the middle of all saint dresses in the private of is the fairy maiden horoscope saint dress in a sudden, this is I the dream since the childhood, even if is an imitation article have been very happy as well, besides this kind of special metal supple strong and tough characteristic already and saint dress about, let out to fasten and operate the ability for fastenning can also definitely use similar at the technical ability of nebula fetter, I wanting of some no time for waitingses take part in tomorrow's game the unlucky opponent body is over there up try this ability.
Still just lookinging at of excitement oneself be rated as a most successful COSPLAY shape currently, the Lai bacterium has already resumed to come over from the foolish Leng and points at my fairy maiden horoscope saint dress to say:"You can't intend tomorrow is dressed in this strange battle armor to fight?"
"Certainly-be not!BE a person to have to be low-key, do you see me is it that kind of that like a show off person?"
I simultaneously smile happily of to her say simultaneously continue to toward a mirror to put a shape, indeed as expected this appearance really dazzles so much, I produced to make duplicate 12 special and spectacular gold saints dresses to all come out of mind, wear the double that the Sa adds today son, tomorrow wear a card wonderful water bottle, the day after tomorrow wear the rice Luo's scorpion, this is real extravagant living!However in consideration of hunter the abnormal condition of the world is too many, the bad person is also many, in case of really have the Zha of the saint dress to remember me to do?The just so-called and not afraid thief steals afraid that the thief remembers, although not afraid fly also enough dislike of, so I very rationally expeled to be dressed in to so show off of the saint dress fight of viewpoint, oneself appreciate at home that having fun is also quite good.
"Wait we to be getting richer, gold saint dress I prepare at a time two sets of, 1 set wore while fighting, a set of be a pajama to wear."
I looking at I in the mirror to just and happily hum to read, the door has already opened after once ringing 2 and turn a head to looking at to release from school back of database Luo Luo and Yi road rice I smile to put a shape to say to 2 people:"How?I does this appearance dazzle or not?"
The database Luo Luo looking at my at this times the whole body saint Dou private's foppery, a bit unable to decide of say:"Has your characteristic's fastenning ability been already developed?"
"BE ah, the small database really likes cleverness!"
The my good heart feeling leaps database Luo Luo nearby to kiss just mysterious Xi Xi's saying in his forehead:"Tell you, my characteristic's fastenning ability is a replication, every I use this double of write a round to see of read ability all can be perfect to make duplicate, although limit a lot, once replication success be belong to his/her own ability, how?Is very fantastic?"
"Make duplicate ability?Could you really make duplicate the ability of reading of anyone?If is so really fierce, my also hoping is my own characteristic to fasten is this ability!"
Eyes that hear my words database Luo Luo are immediately shone a bit irresolute Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论